- PhD June 2023: University of California, Davis, English Literature.
- B.A. June 2014: University of Washington, English Honors, Magna Cum Laude.
- A.A. Transfer December 2011: Bellevue College.
- Theater, Performance, Philosophy Conference, Paris-Sorbonne 2014.
- UC Berkeley Comparative Literature Undergraduate Symposium 2014.
- National Collegiate Research Conference, Harvard University 2014.
- UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2014.
- Summer Institute in the Arts and Humanities Symposium 2013.
- UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2013.
- Undergraduate Research Program Conference Travel Award 2014.
- Library Research Award, University of Washington 2014.
- Student Research Presenter, Henry Suzzallo Society Reception 2014.
- Novartis Award for Innovation, Harvard NCRC 2014.
- Mary Gates Research Scholar 2014.
- Elizabeth Kerr MacFarlane Scholarship in the Humanities 2013.
- Mary Gates Research Scholar 2013.
- Eilert Anderson Scholarship, UW English 2013.
- Edith K. Draham Scholarship for Fiction 2013.
- Charlotte Paul Reese Fiction Award Runner-Up 2013.
- AED Pre-Med Honors Society Bioethics Case Competition, First Place 2013.
- Ranked 43rd Debate Team Nationally, National Parliamentary Tournament of Excellence 2012
- First Place Team, First Place Speaker, Parliamentary Debate, Betsy Karl Invitational 2012
- Sixth Place Speaker, Quarterfinalists, Parliamentary Debate, McSloy Invitational, Whitman College 2012.
- 2013-2014 Flirting With Nash: Performing Capital and the Politics of Forgetting inTechno-Economic Games
Faculty Mentor– Monika Kaup (Paris-Sorbonne 2014)
- "Born Dying:" Cultural Futures, Social Space, and the Reproductive Economy in Southern African AIDS Narratives
Faculty Mentor– Eva Cherniavsky (Berkeley CLUS, UW URS 2014)
- 2012-2013 Dissembling the Social: Following HIV/AIDS through the Social Body
Faculty Mentors– Celia Lowe, Maria Elena Garcia, Matthew Sparke, Luke Bergmann (Harvard NCRC, UW Summer Institute Symposium 2014)
- Biopower and Heterology: An Examination of Protest and Resistancethrough the Photographs of Abu Ghraib
Faculty Mentor– Monika Kaup (UW URS 2013)
- "No Breath to Interrupt:" Narrative Hermaphrodism and the Gothic in Charles Brockden Brown’s Wieland
Faculty Supervisor– Juliet Shields (Unpublished)
- "What Happened to the American Dream?"
Faculty Supervisor– Lance Bennett (Unpublished)
- 2014: "'Born Dying:' Cultural Futures, Social Space, and the Reproductive Economy in Southern African AIDS Narratives," ResearchWorks Archive, UW Library System
- 2011: "Man Must Explore," Belletrist, Bellevue College Literary Arts Magazine.
- 2009: "get.to do.ll," The Broome Street Review No. 1, Apo(phonic), a Manhattan Publication.
- 2015-Present: Paralegal, ITA Court, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Fall 2016: Evening Retention Specialist, Seattle Central College, Basic and Transitional Studies Program
- Summer 2016: Volunteer Tutor and Classroom Assistant, Seattle Central College, Basic and Transitional Studies Program
- 2014-2015 Legal Administrative Specialist, Mental Health Court and Drug Court, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- 2013-2014 Research Assistant, Professor David Shields
- Winter 2014 UW Peer Mentor/Undergraduate T.A., ENGL 207A: Introduction to Cultural Studies, Eva Cherniavsky
- 2012-2014: King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Administrative Intern.
- 2012: SecretDiary Project, Writing Intern.
- 2011 VERVE High School Debate Club, Novice Coach.
- 2013-2014 Sigma Tau Delta Honors Society, Alpha Nu Beta Chapter, President.
- 2013-2014 Debate and Research Coach, UW Bothell.
- 2012-2013 Sigma Tau Delta Honors Society, Alpha Nu Beta Chapter, Member Services Officer.
- 2012-2013 Student Debate Coach, UW Bothell.
- 2012-2013 Student Debate Coach, Bellevue College.
- 2011 Team Captain, Bellevue College Speech and Debate.